Freedom
At long last, the promotional exams are finally over. I wouldn't have much to comment upon them cos I don't want to jinx my results but I hope okay no, I am going to promote.
Just returned from the club, where Mummy brought me straight to after the Chem paper to swim (totally burnt myself the sun at 12noon is hotzzz), steam and exfoliate. Thoroughly rejuvenated lol.
Randoms from the past 5 days of papers:
1) Never be late or you'll end up having to run all the way from your locker to the exam hall, info probably flying out of your head as you do so and arrive tired and sweaty ew ew ew
2) I'm going to miss my trusty blue stabilo ball point pen (helps me write faster hahaha everyone knows how slow I write)
3) OK IM BORED AFTER TWO SO I SHALL GO TAKE A NAP NOW BEFORE GOING OUT TO PLAYZZZ BYE
Just returned from the club, where Mummy brought me straight to after the Chem paper to swim (totally burnt myself the sun at 12noon is hotzzz), steam and exfoliate. Thoroughly rejuvenated lol.
Randoms from the past 5 days of papers:
1) Never be late or you'll end up having to run all the way from your locker to the exam hall, info probably flying out of your head as you do so and arrive tired and sweaty ew ew ew
2) I'm going to miss my trusty blue stabilo ball point pen (helps me write faster hahaha everyone knows how slow I write)
3) OK IM BORED AFTER TWO SO I SHALL GO TAKE A NAP NOW BEFORE GOING OUT TO PLAYZZZ BYE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home